Who We Are
Sessions Craft Canning is a young and fast-growing team of craft beer lovers who genuinely care about our customers and the craft beverage industry. We offer mobile canning solutions for breweries and ciders across Ontario and Quebec, provide in-house shrink sleeving solutions and printed cans through Crown.
Sessions is looking to add a Territory Representative to our team who can help grow the Eastern Ontario and Quebec markets. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this new role will require you to be the face of Sessions Craft Canning, to build on existing relationships and increase our presence and sales in the territory.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience in the craft beer industry with a proven record of success. You will possess excellent relationship building skills, be self- motivated and of course, a team player. It is mandatory that you are bilingual.
Territory Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and grow current accounts within your territory
- Develop new business opportunities with breweries and beverage companies through scheduled meetings and cold calls
- Report regularly to Sales Manager, collaborate on new initiatives and plans to grow sales
- Deliver above industry standard customer service
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities
- Solid understanding of the craft beverage industry
- Demonstrated success in a similar sales role, strong preference will be given to those in the craft beverage industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French (mandatory)
- Superior customer and relationship building skills
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify customer issues, recommend solutions and effectively implement solutions.
- Own a reliable vehicle & hold a valid driver’s license (Driver’s Abstract will be required)
- Must reside within, or in close proximity to the general area of the sales territory
- Post-secondary degree, ideally with a focus on business, marketing or sales
- Health benefits and car allowances are available.
- Base salary + commission
Qualified candidates please send a detailed Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.
We thank you for applying to Sessions Craft Canning. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.