Is it easy for you to buy the Bitcoin? Probably not. For most people, this is not a financially viable solution. However, you will see that there are many options these days that make it rather easy for you to earn more BTC. In some of these, you actually do not have to do anything to start earning money.
- Earning with a cryptocurrency account: This is similar to how people have always stored money in banks, and received interest on these deposits. Crypto interest accounts represent a new model in the blockchain industry and it is something like lending out Bitcoins. When you transfer your Bitcoins and other crypto coins to some financial service provider, you can earn Bitcoin interest over time.
- Getting cashback through online shopping: This is a wise strategy to earn more Bitcoins. For instance, Ebates is a Google Chrome extension offering its customer’s cash-back facilities for buying from websites. If you install this extension and create your account, Ebates will tell you if there are savings discounts when you browse any retailer website. On clicking these offers your discounts get activated and after every quarter you will get an Ebates check. Lolli is another company offering similar services; you can receive cash-back in Bitcoins when you shop at Macy’s or Sephora.
- Earning more BTC through affiliate marketing: This is a good way for news websites, social media influencers, and bloggers to earn money. Companies will offer unique promo codes for such marketers to convey to their audiences. When someone in the audience clicks on the links and makes a buy through that, you get rewards. Read this unbiased bitcoin profit review before choosing any of the bitcoin trading platforms.
- Receive payments in Bitcoins: Many companies have begun accepting Bitcoins and other crypto coins as payment for services provided. For freelancers, this can be a convenient method to earn more Bitcoins even while staying at home. So, whether you are a musician, writer, artist, or social media manager, you get to make more money for your services.
- Earn Bitcoins through trading: Trading cryptocurrencies can be the best way to earn more BTC. You will come across many trading strategies and tools; one common method is leverage trading. Here, traders borrow money to boost their trading and such loans are called crypto-backed loans.
- Earn Bitcoins through mining: A rather easy way to make more Bitcoins is to mine these using computers. You simply have to download the mining software and run it. Miners use computers for solving complicated cryptographic algorithms. When they can solve these, they are provided with rewards. This process verifies transactions as they are recorded in the blockchain. The block rewards offer miners free Bitcoins and other crypto coins against their efforts.
Earning through micro-earnings: This is by far the most economical and simplest way to earn more Bitcoins. It can be time-consuming because you have to perform small tasks to earn fractions of a Bitcoin. These micro-earning sites are known as Bitcoin faucets and these are websites you visit repeatedly to claim small amounts of Bitcoins. These faucets are mainly PTC or pay-to-click sites where you click on a button or advertisement and make money through ad sales. You are then provided with small amounts of Bitcoins in exchange.