Are you ready to start your love affair with Slots? Well, first you must learn the how to get the most out of your gameplay, before you hit those Vegas Slots!
Slot games are the perfect pastime for anyone looking for a simple casino game to while away the hours. There is no real strategy involved when playing these Slots – all you really have to do is press or click a button, and just like that you’re spinning!
First, you’ve got to conquer how to play, and then you need to gain the basic facts that you need to know before you start playing. Read on to find out more.
- Slots are random. One of the most important things to remember when playing any form of Slot is that the outcomes are entirely random. Any theory about patterned or timed payouts are all just a cliché, and should just be ignored.
- Progressive jackpots often have the biggest payouts. Although the general payouts on these games are usually smaller than those that don’t have the jackpot, the final price that you’re playing for can end up equalling millions!
- Take note of pay tables. The paytable will detail the value of each symbol within the game, and provide players with advice on how many of them you need in a line to achieve a win. Symbols come in both rare and common values, and the more of them you get on a pay line, the more you stand to win! Some games will pay-out more than others depending on their symbols, so it helps to know in advance what you should be looking for!
- Bonus rounds are where it’s at. On the best Video Slots, the most sought-after parts of the game are the bonus rounds. These give you the opportunity to draw in the bigger wins, usually resulting in free spins or cash prizes. The system for these bonuses will differ across all games, whether physical or in an online casino. Some will be easier to trigger than others, but the easier they are to get into, the less likely they are to payout. Some Slots even have multiple types of bonus rounds for you to be getting on with!
- Look out for Slot promotions. Most casinos will routinely run promotions on their Slot games, giving you access to grand prizes and lucrative bonuses. What’s sometimes even more worthwhile are the “new customer” bonuses that are on offer when you sign up for a new gambling site. These often include a certain amount of “credit” being transferred into your online wallet, or a course of free spins.
- Check to pay out rates. In some states, it is actually required by law for casinos to pre-release their payout rate for their Slot machines. This represents the average rate for payouts on each game, so you have a better idea of what you could be walking away with!
Don’t judge a book by its cover Although the big, bold Slot games, and machines with the flashing lights or vibrating seats may be the more appealing of all the games, it doesn’t mean that they will be any more likely to pay out!