SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global brewery equipment market size is expected to reach USD 25.88 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumption of different types of craft beer across the globe is anticipated to drive the demand for brewery equipment.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Europe accounted for 48.2% share of the global revenue in 2019 on account of increased beer consumption, coupled with a surge in beer processing, thereby leading to propelled demand for brewery equipment
- By mode of operation, the automated brewery equipment is estimated to expand at a significant CAGR from 2020 to 2027 owing to the increased focus of various economies, including Brazil and Argentina, on optimization and automation in the beer-making process
- The U.S. dominated the North American market by accounting for 71.4% share of the overall revenue in 2019 owing to the exponential demand for beer, resulting in brewery expansion by major brewers, thereby driving the demand for brewery equipment
- In the craft brewery equipment type, compressors accounted for 21.1% share of the overall revenue in 2019 on account of the multi-functional attributes of compressors, leading to its usage at various stages of brewing
- The key players in the industry are engaged in expanding facilities and product portfolios to ensure their market dominance
Read 100 page research report with ToC on “Brewery Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Mode Of Operation (Automatic, Semi-automatic, Manual), By Type (Macrobrewery, Craft Brewery), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/brewery-equipment-market
Increasing usage of craft breweries, including brewpubs and microbreweries, globally is projected to drive the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, constant product innovations are resulting in an increased focus of the prominent market players towards business expansion by installing new breweries, thereby augmenting the product demand.
Macro breweries require a high number of tanks as well as high capacity equipment to ensure consistency in beer production on a large scale, thereby resulting in higher equipment demand. Furthermore, rising demand for craft beer due to the growing preference among individuals for natural, tasty, and local products is likely to complement the market growth.
Various brewers are adopting considerable changes in the operations as well as brewing processes to differentiate their products based on factors, such as taste and packaging. The increased level of competitiveness in the industry is likely to result in the increased focus of market players towards the development of superior products over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global brewery equipment market based on type, mode of operation, end-use, and region:
- Brewery Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Macrobrewery Equipment
- Filtration & Filling
- Macrobrewery Equipment
- Craft Brewery Equipment
- Brewery Equipment Mode Of Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Brewery Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Macro Brewery
- Craft Brewery
- Brewery Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
List of Key Players of Brewery Equipment Market
- Alfa Laval
- GEA Group
- Krones AG
- Paul Mueller
- Criveller Group
- Della Toffola
- Kaspar Schulz
- Hypro Group
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market – The global pharmaceutical packaging equipment market size was estimated at USD 7.49 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period.
- Heating Equipment Market – The global heating equipment market size was valued at USD 33.56 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2025.
- Welding Fume Extraction Equipment Market – The global welding fume extraction equipment market size was estimated at USD 3.66 billion in 2016. Stringent environmental regulations for occupational exposure.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.