How do you know which online casino is better? To make the right choice, it is important to pay attention to the assortment of game emulators, the availability of convenient payment systems, and types of casino bonuses. Gaming clubs offer sign-up bonuses, referral bonuses, fixed bonuses, free spins, VIP programs, and many other incentives. It is not easy to understand the benefits of bonuses the first time, so we suggest considering them in more detail. For your convenience, we have divided all types of casino rewards into two groups: profitable incentives and doubtful bonuses.
Profitable Rewards Offered by Online Casinos
When registering an account at the best free spin casino, check out if any of the below bonus offers is available at the gaming club:
- Sign-up (deposit) bonus – Once a new player creates an account at the casino and makes the first deposit, he receives welcome bonus credits for this. As a rule, a welcome bonus is paid as a percentage (100% or more) increase in this amount. Different casinos have their own conditions for wagering this reward, as well as the minimum and maximum deposited amount;
- Loyalty bonus – It is paid to regular casino players. A loyalty bonus is a different kind of reward. It can be either a gift for birthday people paid in the form of a fixed amount for bets, a regular top-up bonus (every weekend, every month, etc.), large prizes, and more;
- High-roller bonus – This reward is intended for players who make large bets and gamble quite often. For high-rollers, gaming clubs create a special system of privileges;
- Payment bonus – It is beneficial for players who use a certain payment system – they receive a percentage of the deposited amount to their personal account (usually 10-20%). This allows you to fully cover the cost of withdrawing funds (about 3%).
There are still some bonuses whose conditions you should thoroughly check before coming into play with a casino:
- No deposit registration bonus – Its principle is similar to the sign-up deposit bonus. However, in practice, it is difficult to take advantage of this reward. This bonus cannot be withdrawn but cleared. Moreover, the wagering requirements are much more complicated compared to a deposit bonus. As a rule, to cash out the win, a player needs to make very large bets and invest a lot of money;
- Sticky bonuses – It is when a casino adds a certain amount of bonus money to the player’s account. The bonus is subject to mandatory wagering. If a gambler wins at the end of the session, the entire amount of the sticky bonus is automatically debited from his account in favor of the casino. In case of losing bets, this money still has to be returned but from your own funds. This bonus is “beneficial” in one case – to recoup in case of a massive loss, but this does not stop it from being less risky.
If you follow the above, it is not difficult to find an online casino with a bonus that will be profitable to you. Nevertheless, we advise you to carefully read the terms and conditions of every offer before accepting it.