MuchBetter is a smart payment application and a type of eWallet that is becoming one of the most widely used ones in Canada for financial transactions at online gaming sites. The eWallet was established in 2017 and has quickly become the go-to banking method for making deposits and withdrawals at online casinos, sportsbooks, and poker rooms.
The eWallet is available across Canada, can be used with iOS and Android devices, and offers streamlined deposits and withdrawals.
With the surging popularity of MuchBetter more and more Canadian online gaming sites are accepting it as a banking method. While the main currencies supported are U.S. Dollars and Euros you can have the eWallet in other currencies depending on your location and one of them is Canadian Dollars.
The company is based in the United Kingdom and you can be sure it is a safe and secure payment service considering it is licensed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).On top of that MuchBetter is a member of the Electronic Money Association, which is a reputable and recognized trade body in Europe.
You can see how quickly MuchBetter has emerged as a major player in the eWallet market, as just a few of the prestigious awards they have won include:
- Best Startup Innovation (2019)
- Payment Innovation of the Year (2018)
- Mobile Payment Solution of the Year (2019 SBC Awards)
The main reasons why MuchBetter is a great banking option at online casinos are:
Lowest gambling fees in the eWallet industry
- An easy way to manage online gambling accounts.
- Very fast transactions for both deposits and withdrawals (at almost all online casinos the processing times are instant).
- MuchBetter Rewards as well as rewards from online gaming sites.
- Top-notch safety and security for financial transactions. (a few of the security measures in place include device pairing, dynamic security codes, touch ID process, a specialized financial review system, and all financial and personal information for MuchBetter users is stored in the cloud).
It could not be easier to get started using MuchBetter, as all you have to do is download the application and fund your account and you are ready to go!
The main funding methods for MuchBetter available in Canada are:
- Interact bank cards
Before you start to use MuchBetter at online gaming sites you will have to verify your account, which is a quick and easy process. Speaking of a quick and easy process deposits and withdrawals at online gaming sites are just that using the trusted eWallet.
Here is the simple process for making deposits and withdrawals at online gaming sites using MuchBetter:
- Login to the gaming site you play at.
- Go to the payments, banking, or cashier section.
- Click on the MuchBetter option.
- Choose deposit or withdrawal.
- Input the amount you want to deposit or withdraw from your online gaming site account.
- Verify the transaction.
- Through your MuchBetter app, you will be notified if the transaction was approved.
MuchBetter rewards members with a random weekly draw there the prize are $100. Also every time you spend $10 at an online betting site or make a deposit of at least $20 you will receive one point and are also entered in the weekly draw as well as the yearly one, where the winner receives a free trip to Las Vegas.
MuchBetter is optimized for online gaming transactions and because of that, the company is affiliated with many online gaming sites in Canada and the world over. If you play at an online casino, poker room, or sportsbook and use the MuchBetter service you can receive mobile notifications when that site is offering bonuses and promotions. That is extremely advantageous, as you will never miss out on a chance to pad your gaming bankroll.
MuchBetter offers convenience and security when making transactions at online gaming sites. Those are the two main reasons why Muchbetter is growing to become the #1 eWallet in Canada. It can be used for all types of transactions and purchases online but what sets MuchBetter apart is that it is optimized for online gaming sites. Because of this using the trusted eWallet offers things that other eWallets simply do not.
Photo by Drew Williams from Pexels