May 18 to 21, 2023 at Windsor Station and Rio Tinto Yard Montréal
Thu-Fri 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sat-Sun Noon to 11 p.m.
festivalmondialbiere.qc.ca | tickets |
- A company founded in 2011 in Saint-Hyacinthe
- An emerging quality player in the rapidly growing global sector of microbreweries, carving out an enviable place among the best
- Beer enthusiasts, with over 60 years of experience in the brewing industry.
- Support for charitable causes in their community
- More than 50 employees
- 29 regular beers
- More than 60 brews: Fruits range, Special Editions, Private Labels, etc.
- 88 medals for 34 beers including 4 world champions
- More than 20 beers in the Réserve du Picoleur
- More than 2,200 points of sale and nearly 300 restaurants and bars in Quebec
- What we produce
100% natural beers with the occasional addition of specific ingredients that allow us to achieve a desired style or a particular taste invoice
- 5,000-liter brews, in a state-of-the-art system brewery, with 13 fermenters
- A rotating head bottling line dedicated to 500 ml bottles
- A rotating head bottling line allows us to produce various formats
- A double-line canner (2 x 5 heads)
- The current production capacity is more than 17,000 hl/year