Now the vaccines have started rolling out, sanguinity is in the air. Last year saw an unprecedented boost in online businesses due to the pandemic. Although this year the lockdown will be eased from many brick and mortar businesses, it won’t be the same. The pandemic rendered the lifestyle of people sedentary. The surge in eCommerce sales can be attributed to the change in psyche due to the COVID-19. Rest assured that if you start an online business in Canada or any other country for that matter, it will be more profitable than land-based businesses. Let us look at some of the most profitable online businesses which you can start right away.
Online casinos are one of the most prosperous businesses. The online casino industry is worth 59 billion U.S. dollars as of 2020, the revenue expected to double in the coming years. Embarking on this entrepreneurship is tough but worth it. There are many amazing casinos you can look at before starting your own business, like Jackmobilecasinos.com, after all, we all learn from the masters. Before making your online casino site, keep these things in mind:
- Users tend to prefer mobile-friendly sites because of the more comfortable experience. Not everyone has a computer, but almost everyone has a mobile phone. Making your site optimized for mobile devices will gain more traffic than the ones that only allow users to play the games on a desktop. Aside from being portable, it provides a more personal and private experience which will surely make them revisit your site.
- Keep updating your site with the trendy slot machines. The more choices gamers will have, the better their experience. You can look at these new mobile slots to get a rough idea.
- Always provide free samples.
Writing is a life-saving skill. Even if you are a high school dropout, there’s hope for you as long as you spend some extra hours regularly to hone this skill by writing, and more importantly, reading. First, you’ll have to choose the kind of writing you’ll be doing. There’s creative writing, where you’ll write novels, short stories, poems, etc. Then there’s content writing, where you’ll be asked to write articles, blog posts, etc. Apart from these two, there are a thousand others like academic writing, copywriting, etc. See what suits you best and start practicing after picking a niche that interests you. The more effective way will be to do some market research about the most profitable niches and narrow that list down to pick the one you think you’ll be good at. After planning your course of action, start writing. When you feel like you’re good enough, you can sign up at freelancing sites, make your profile, and start selling your skill. These are some of the freelancing sites for absolute beginners:
- Freelance Writing Gigs
- Freelance Myway
When you get some professional experience, you can move on to the popular freelancing sites like Fiverr, or Upwork for more professional work.
The need for proper guidance on specific subjects is always there. Even before the pandemic when the conventional classes were being held, students looked for extra material online. Also, the ones who couldn’t afford better schooling resorted to online classes. The scope and demand for online tutoring surged when classes moved online due to COVID-19. If you’re a teacher, you’d be pleasantly surprised by the number of people who value knowledge because your courses will only be taken by the people who are in dire need of the mastery of that subject or who are avid learners. There won’t be any students dozing off while you’re teaching, but only the ones who appreciate your knowledge and understanding.
You can sell your skills or knowledge in the form of video lectures on these platforms:
- Digital Class World
Alternatively, you can start putting up your video lectures on YouTube. It is slower than the options given above because it takes a lot of time to activate the monetization of a YouTube channel.
If you’re not into the visual methodology, you can create podcasts instead. Feedcast is a great platform to create and sell your audio lectures.
Many entrepreneurs are oblivious to the ins and outs of Search Engine Optimization. It is a crucial skill that can help scale a business organically. SEO consultancy is lucrative especially if you’re adept at the knowledge of Google Ads, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc. You can get hired at small firms to plan and manage their SEO strategy to expand their reach.
Affiliate marketing is the reason why you see bloggers subtly advertising products. Subtly, because the content is mostly not about that specific product, so they have to be smart about the strategy they use to advertise that product somehow without it sounding forced. If you think you have that skill, you can become an affiliate marketer. It comes in three categories:
- Unattached affiliate marketing is where you don’t have a visible online presence. The customers will see affiliated products in the form of ads which when clicked can lead towards the page where they can buy that. You will earn a commission on each product bought.
- Related affiliate marketing means that you advertise the product in your content relevant to the target audience of your niche. You don’t necessarily have to use that product, but it has to be one that is related to the type of content you’re producing.
- Involved affiliate marketing is the best among these categories because you’ll have used the product you’ll be advertising. It is also the most profitable among the three because when you like something, your review will be real and enthusiastic. If you have a huge audience, most will buy that product.
There are many profitable online businesses for you to start and all will consume your time and test your patience. The trick of choosing the one that works best for you is the one that converts your effort into profit most efficiently.