Six Pints Collective is currently seeking a Brand Ambassador to join our Brand Team at Trou du Diable, to be based in Montreal, QC. The successful applicant for this role will act as a front-line contact and dedicated brand resource for the Trou du Diable portfolio of beers. This role is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, creative, an excellent communicator and of course, a craft beer enthusiast! We’re looking for someone who can build, support and reward our Craft and Trou du Diable fans across Quebec and beyond.
What are we all about?
Six Pints Collective is here to lead and inspire the passionate conversations that unite people. Fueled by the bravery, experience, and the talent of our people, we will continue to grow our strong roots in local craft by evolving Canada’s most trusted & diverse portfolio. Backed by fierce passion, Six Pints Collective will bring quality, ingenuity, and innovation to lead the category’s most profitable and fastest-growing segment.
Our Guiding Principles are to: PUT OUR PEOPLE FIRST, BE BOLD & DECISIVE, TAKE OWNERSHIP, LEARN EVERYDAY, CELEBRATE TOGETHER!
Sound like you? Keep reading…
We do things differently, and we’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative, brand-led company committed to brewing premium, quality products.
As the Trou du Diable Brand Ambassador, you will hone your commercial instincts and unleash your creative talents working exclusively on one of the original and truly artisanal craft brands in Quebec.
There are five key areas to the role of Brand Ambassador for TDD:
- Brand Advocacy
- Brand Education & Trial
- Building Relationships with trade, consumers, and key influencers
- PR/Event Support
- Supporting the TDD Brand & Sales Teams
You can expect the following to be on your ‘to do’ list:
- Develop a Recruit & Retain strategy for Industry Advocates of TDD, leading to grassroots WOM and trial for consumers.
- Help plan, strategize and initiate marketing opportunities to make TDD the choice for urban craft explorer.
- Engage on social media, drawing in advocates through postings, updates and offers
- Conduct tasting sessions with targeted consumer groups & influence the big players in the market, from the main distributors to bartenders & loyal brand advocates.
- Support the brand team in their market activations.
- Research what competitors are doing and how we can counter them.
- Immerse yourself into the culture of TDD and be our eyes and ears on the street.
You’ll also tick these boxes:
- You’re fluent in French and English
- You have a current and clean driver’s license
- You’re a creative and highly enthusiastic self-starter
- You have strong business acumen
- You’re independent, self-motivated, and can work off your own initiative
- You have a strong desire and passion for brand marketing and sales
- You’re outgoing, confident, and an excellent communicator
- You’re willing and able to adapt to new environments, cultures, people, and situations
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re a hard worker
- You embody the Trou du Diable personality traits of energetic, clever humor, direct & real, charismatic.
- You’re driven to succeed and want a long-term career within Six Pints Collective.
What We Are Offering?
The Trou du Diable Brand Ambassador position is an initial 12- months contract, including 2-weeks of training at Trou du Diable in Shawinigan, Quebec. There is an option for a second and potentially third 12-month contract based on strong performance in the role.
Training & Development
After the 2-week training period at the brewery, you will work closely with TDD Sales and Marketing across a wide range of activities such as advocacy development, brand activations, event planning, promotions, education, and mentoring. You’ll also work off your own initiative including being on a first name basis with key influencers and contacts such as super fans, bartenders, distributors and event organisers.
Just a few reasons why Six Pints is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- To live and breathe all things beer, every day.
- Work within the ever-growing craft beer community dedicated to supporting and promoting beer through education and appreciation.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes competitive base salary, short term incentives, annual merit review, extended health & dental care, and pension plan.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to employees hitting the streets together to clean up our communities – giving back to the community/environment is in our culture; its who we are.
- We are managing a growing business the right way while ensuring we are who we say we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning.
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. We offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Work within a fast-paced, ever-evolving company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity: At Six Pints we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal employment opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by provincial law. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed in the application process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs